6 x 8 Run-In Shelter
Fully Assembled – Ready to Use!
Need protection for your barnyard animals? A 6 x 8 Run-In Shelter is a perfect shelter for your livestock. The open design allows them to easily come and go from the shelter. Our run-In Shelters are a great choice to house your animals and are inexpensive. Shelters are shipped to you fully assembled and ready for your animals.
Asphalt shingles are standard or upgrade to a metal roof including an insulated ceiling. Choose either the long lasting Duratemp siding which is painted or the traditional board and batten siding which is stained or painted.
Add any of our optional accessories we offer, including pressure treated floor and joists, a single Dutch door or window. If you wish to add an option please call. Amish crafted in Pennsylvania, these shelters will last you for years to come and provide welcome protection for your animals.
6 x 8 Run-In Animal Shelter Features:
- Size: 6′ x 8′ x 8′
- Opening Dimensions: 48″ W x 60″ H
- Outside Peak Peak: 96″
- Overhang: 10″
- Back Wall Height: 63″
- Front Wall Height: 75″
- Inside Peak Height: 92″
- Removable shipping skids
- 4″ x 4″ pressure treated plate
- Tech Shield roof sheathing
- Architectural shingles
- 30″ high plywood kick board
- Paint Colors (for Duratemp): White, Beige, Chestnut, Light Gray, Red, Black, Hunter Green and Dark Gray
- Stain Colors (for board and batten): Brown Cedar, Cedar, Clear, Natural, Rustic Cedar
- Shingle colors: Charcoal, Forest Green, Nickel Gray, Walnut Brown, Weather Gray, Cedar, Williamsburg Slate
- Optional Metal Roof Colors: Bronze, green, red (Includes insulated ceiling)
***Add shelter to cart to calculate Shipping Cost. Standard delivery is curb side. Add Custom Placement for an additional $210 and have your shelter placed where you want it. You can also pick up your shelter in Pennsylvania Amish Country. If you want this option, you must call 800-987-4337 to place your hutch order.
NOTE: If you need assistance with ordering online, please call us at 1-800-987-4337 and we will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have before your order.